Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today


So Life is going pretty great for me. Yesterday I got a ton of free Cosmetics. Thank you Cosmeticssettlement.com. I also got $30 from a survey I took yesterday. Huston took it too, but I spent the money on going out to eat with Meleah. Also Someone used the best pick-up line on me ever. The dude said "You can't teach gorgeous." I usually shrug off random dudes attention, but come on that is awesome. Barack Obama is president. It really feels like my birthday.

I also finished some button necklaces for etsy. There is a ton of jewelry on etsy, but I really like these. If they don't sell I will just keep them.

2 comments:

  1. things are going well for you!

    i love that necklace. well done.

    so where on earth did you get a $30 survey??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He came to the door. It was $30 for both of us. All I did was check no to having tried any drug you could think of. I represented 5,000 people just in my category.

    ReplyDelete