Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There are few things in this life worth living for alone. I would say chips are one of those things. I love love love chips. My favorites include (not in any certain order): Baked Cheetos, Spicy Nacho Doritos, Salsa Verde Doritos, Jalepeno Chips from Subway, Simply Salted Dirty chips, Sea Salt and Pepper Dirty Chips, Marilyn's Fiesta mix Tortilla Chips. If you are a chip conoseiur I recommend trying some of these. Do it for me.

Soooo...All I can think about is food. Huston & I started a diet yesterday. Chips are obviously not on it. You know what ironically is? Salsa.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man. I am a huge chip lover too. What type of diet are your guys on? I do weight watchers and I like it. I don't stick to it too hard since I am still nursing. But I did loose 5 pounds. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing weight watchers too. We are doing the core diet. I lost almost all off my baby weight with the points counter one. I'm kind of just doing for Huston. It never hurts to be more healthy. Congrats on the 5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. You did look great last time I saw you and I was a huge preggo!Hey, I put a link to your etsy shop on my blog. More exposure never hurts. Have you thought of doing any advertising?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link. What kind of advertising are you thinking of?

    ReplyDelete
  5. go to www.projectwonderful.com

    you can bid on advertising on people's websites. You can get it for free on some websites. The website explains how it works.

    Great pics of Sam! I have never seen him in person.

    Post some pics of Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, have you tried kettle brand chips? Honey Dijon is my fave, I seriously cannot get enough!

    ReplyDelete