Saturday, January 31, 2009

I would like to introduce you to...

This is THE BEST picture. I would love to know what Sam is thinking right here.
Peener Butter Sandwich
Staying on his toes, looking away. He knows the camera is there, he just looks to good to look at it.
He looks like he is hitting, but he is actually really into singing "the best of both worlds" hannah Montana Song.
Good look #2.

Looking cool by the wall.
Sam has some pretty great faces,

My nephew: Samuel Gene The Brave Smith. Wouldn't we all love to have a name that includes the word the, may or may not need a comma or quotation marks, and insinuates how awesome you are.

I started taking pictures because I wanted one of him eating a peanut butter sandwich. (He pronounces it peener butter, but he says it so fast his mom hasn't noticed yet). I then got picture after picture of him putting on a performance for the camera. I did not coach him. He is only 3 years old. Sam you are brave.

3 comments:

  1. Truly impossible for me to choose a favorite pose! I want to print the full body shots out as life size posters..he is so funny! I don't doubt that he came up with this on all his own. I love sam the brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil, this is Megan. Meleah told me to find your blog just to see these pictures of Sam. They are great shots and he is a crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for finding us! these pics are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete