Monday, August 31, 2009

Home Made presents for Ella's Birthday

Vintage pillowcase dresses for Ella. These were so easy. I made them each in like 20 min. Here is a link on how to make a similar dress.

I also made her this tinkerbell outfit. I like making her barbie clothes, because I know they will last. Barbie hands rip out the sleeves of those cheaper barbie clothes all of the time. The wings are already coming apart, but they are just whip stitched on. I think I will take them off and and make ones out of tights and a wire hanger to slip on over her shoulders with elastic.

She wasn't very enthusiastic when she received the home made presents at her party, but hopefully they will last a long time, and she will remember when she's older.

3 comments:

  1. You rock! I love seeing what you come up with. It must make you so happy to have such talent and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so dang cute. Your really are talented, we jstu had a lesson on Sunday about how we should share our talents,hehe!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented and Ella is a lucky girl!!! Happy Birthday to Ella Bella!!!

    ReplyDelete