Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ella's birthday party pictures



Behind her are streamers with white balloons at the top. It was overcast. I thought it would look like a raining cloud, but it didn't. Stacey made the awesome cake. It tasted awesome.
I love the girls in this picture. Katlyn was shaking with excitement, and you can see Makayla wants to open presents too.
I made a flounder pinata that the kids kicked. Some of the moms were nervous, but no one got hurt. I still stand by what a genious idea it was.
I forget how excited kids get for parties. I love the restraint that it took for just Ella to blow out the candles. Noah seems to be just as happy blowing into mom's hand.

All in all it was a good party. The kids had a good time. I got some good pistures of the kids. A few are on my flickr. Text me your email if you want to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment