Thursday, May 7, 2009

Little red Riding hood Raffle

As part of my destashing, I am also cleaning out my shop. I can't remember how long ago I made these blocks.

Little red riding hood. 1985.

I did the blocks in order.
Block One: Cover Page, Little Red Reading.
Block Two: Red meets the wolf.
Block Three: Wolf meets grandmother
Block Four: Red meets wolf in disguise.
Block Five: Hunter slays the wolf.
Block Six: Red is Saved!

All six Blocks are 3.5x3.5x3.5

I am also including the rest of the book. T

These blocks are glazed in 5 coats of mod podge, Matte finish.

TO ENTER:
1. just post a comment to this post.
2. To enter again, check out my shop and leave a comment of what you saw to prove you were there. (It could be the same post as the first option)
3. To enter yet again, you can post a link to this post on your blog and let me know you did this. (could also be included in the original post)

Raffle ends Tuesday May 12 , 12:00 midnight (pacific time)
Winner will be picked at random.

I will be raffling a bunch of vintage ribbon after this ends, so check back.

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea.I actually need ...no ,no ,no not want need these for my work room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love these-they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your blocks !
    Thanks for letting me know about this giveaway :D
    x x x
    ___mathyld___

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little red riding hood is a great story which teaches kids the oh so still relevant message of don't talk to strangers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on this give-a-way! I love the little blocks, they would look so cute in my great niece's room.

    I also love the "daisy" jars. Daisies are my favorite....
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12728818

    I'll do a little post on my blog about your contest.

    K.Jones
    myametista@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for contacting me. Yes I thought my niece would love these and it would be something no one else would have a keepsake.

    lovely idea

    Malady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a first time grandma of a baby girl named "Mia Sophia" (Mimi) These would be wonderful for her room!
    Thanks for contacting me.
    fondly, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cute! Count me in for the raffle :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win these! They are so cute!
    Thanks for entering me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nesting dolls in your shop!! Never seen anything like that before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy! These are sooo cute! Thank you for letting me know about your raffle! Here's to winning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH!!! I could have included you in my mother's day giveaway event thingy!! I was going to contact you but was worried that you might not be in a giving away mood...guess it doesn't hurt to ask right? Anyway, we would love to have these super cute blocks come live in our house.

    Happy Mother's Day Lilia! Hope you're having a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are moving in with bob and stacey, I need to get rid of some stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving lil red riding hood... blocks! what a great idea. if i win these, they would be well looked after... i promise. :)

    ReplyDelete