Happy Birthday to me. It's my birthday tomorrow. 28. I figured it's about time I put together a list of things I want to accomplish by the time I'm 30.
1. Show my art in an exhibit. I just started making art a month or so ago. Well restarted since I've been married. I didn't realized how much I missed it. It would be incredibly brave to show my stuff as a professional. I am an extremely critical of what is called art these days.
2. Turn my etsy shop into a real income. This is something I have been trying at for a while. I just need to put in 100%.
3. Learn how to exercise on a regular basis. I suck at exercising. I would love to be slim and tone, I just love chips and movies more than vanity.
4. Plant a garden. I wanted to this before summer, but I was too late. I love plants. I would love to grow my own food, or just flowers. It reminds me of my dad. He was a landscaper.
5. Go see the redwoods. In my married life the furthest vacation I've had is the beach, but just a little bit farther is the place I've been wanting to go for years.
6. Get an Associates degree. Something I've already started, and totally doable.
7. Illustrate a childrens book. I love illustrations. I have been thinking of this for a very long time also.
8. Read the Bible in it's entirety. I've already started this. Some places are a hard read. I've read most of the Bible, but would love to read it from cover to cover.
9. Watch The Godfather. Here it's awesome. I have yet to partake.
10. Get a tan. This might seem lame. I don't get to go out in the sun much. I don't like tanning beds that much. This mostly represents the time I get to myself outside, not watching my kids. I also love the feel of the sun, and with the amount of sun that I get, I'm not afraid of skincancer or wrinkles being an issue.
Some of these things are kinda ridiculous. I don't care, it's my list.