Monday, June 1, 2009

Custom order


I finally finished this awesome messenger bag. I loved it so much, that I am working on three smaller versions.
I was inspired by Wonder Woman's costume. The front flap is the torso. The strap is the arms (including arm band and bullet ricochet detail). The inside front pockets are modeled after her boots. Seams are encased in WW's lasso of truth. The best detail is the applique of WW herself. I wanted her to be my own desogn, but still the same iconic WonderWoman.
This was a huge undertaking, and will for sure be the only one of it's kind. The 3 I am working on now are note book sized and will not include zippers, The awesome wonder woman applique, or the bullet appliques on the strap.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool Lil:) Can't wait to see the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil! You are crazay! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I remember with fondness my wonder woman underoos. I didn't have the boots, so I wore red knee socks. I also recall throwing a fit on a family walk because we were not going to be back in time to watch wonder woman. Ah...memories.

    ReplyDelete